Friday, December 18, 2009

Photography…I wish!


I love taking photos and seeing that I did a great job doing so. If only I learned of this at a younger age, I may have pursued doing this for a living. Then again, it’s just these latter years that digital camera’s came. I was told that before, you have got to change a film for every spec. Maybe I would have had a course on photography still.


Now, it is suffice to be a hobby; going places to take shots of this and that, and my very own model…Anya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little angel. Is this your daughter, Jen? Very lovely

Anonymous said...

i'm considering of signing up this new model of yours, she's got v good potential i think.

MrsBlogAlot said...

Adorable Jenie!

Wanted to wish you a happy holiday girl!

Keep taking those beautiful shots!

xoxoxoMelyssa

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape