Thursday, December 3, 2009

PAYING POST SCAM? VIRUS SOURCE AS WELL!

I have read time and again of this Paying Post turned Blogadvertising Store being a scam. Co-bloggers posted warnings of how they have been duped by this site into taking opportunities and not being paid at the said time that they will be paid. Yes I have read violent reactions and it is understandable for all the time and effort they have given only to find out that you have been doing all this for NOTHING! Shameless people doing this things…tsk!

BUT that’s not the end of it because I also have fallen prey without me realizing until a few minutes ago. I have been forever wondering of the pop up’s in my site, as per relayed to me by some blogger friends. I tried all other anti-virus and anti spammers just to find out what brings about this annoying infection. And just last week I was recommended this Kaspersky by a friend, and voila! PAYING POST IS ALSO A VIRUS SOURCE! As proof, Kaspersky detected as:

12/2/2009 12:13:13 AM Detected: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer http://www.blogadvertisingstore.com/js/blogjs.php?blog_id=8207//blogjs Google Chrome

…and so checked my HTML at my layout, there I saw that I have not removed the Paying Post embedded there. Upon doing so, I’M FREE OF THE HARMFUL PEST!!!!

Thanks to Kaspersky and NO-THANKS to Paying Post!

3 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

I'M SO GLAD I WASN'T LOSING MY MIND!

I'm even happier that you finally found the culprit of your misery

:o)

BTW THIS time, I have no problems popping up with your site and nothing is trying to infect me...yay!

Duni said...

I see what you mean, Jenie...
I also read this on several other blogs, too. What a scam!!!
Thanks also for your sweet words about me/my blog on your other blog :)

hope you're having a fine day!

Duni

sam_emie said...

good thing u find the scam early...good job.... me personally i don't embed any thing in my site...just wanna be safe

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape