Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DREAMS

I woke up this morning with a start. I was in the dream land, and it’s this kind of dream that you thought it is true. That upon waking up you assess for a minute or two where are you, and what happened. This morning my dream is disturbing, the so-called Doomsday. And it is mighty affecting because my fears somewhat happened in this dream.

What are dreams anyway? There are some experts that say that dream are just product of your thoughts, of what is disturbing you, or the same way of what is making you happy. It is also said to be in your subconscious mind and without actually thinking about it, it was brought about in these dreams. Some elders say it is a premonition, some because you are thinking much about it and so obviously even in your sleep you are still thinking about it. It is also mentioned that dreams are fantasies. These are mere topic of speculations according to the definition of Mr. Wikipedia and that the “The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood”.

However else to define dreams, it still is affecting in a way that I am personally reminded of things that I can do to avoid that bad dream become reality. And to create a path to make the good dream happen. What do you think?

1 comment:

iamNoOne said...

Oh gosh, you mean I am fantasizing about this guy I am dreaming over and over again?

Yes, not once or twice but more that I dream of this guy-friend. I like him but that was back in high school. But still I'm dreaming about him, but no I am not thinking of him and I also have a boyfriend whom I really love. Why???!!! lol

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape