Wednesday, November 4, 2009

LOVERS IN PARIS

I have seen the Korean version of this series a few years back, but the Philippine version I believe gives the right twist. Probably because it seems more life-like since the theme is within our culture; that I can relate to it more and can envision myself to be the main character.

But what makes it more appealing is the Carlo in the person of “hunk” Piolo Pascual who very well portrays the role of a young tycoon. He really is dashing in that suit, and in those infrequent smiles the character gives that which makes you crave to see.

Up until now, I try not to miss an episode (hooked huh?!) not just because of this fella but also of the romantic theme that is at times bring out a giggle in me.

5 comments:

Laikka said...

wow! heheh..i'll look on it! love the korean version too! But this F vrsion seems great!

Anonymous said...

...try not to miss an episode (hooked huh?!) not just because of this fella...just being honest ya, heh3x

Simply Delightful in second grade said...

Hi I just wanted to let you know that I have given you an award and you can pick it up at http://robyns-page.blogspot.com/2009/11/two-more-awesome-awards.html

Thanks,
Robyn

Cecile said...

just like you, am also so hooked up on this telenovela enough to dream Piolo hehehe

valentine said...

Piolo's character is just remarkably outrageous and blended with Princess KC shes the queen of acting......am hooked with this teleserye luv it!!!!!!!!

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape