Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I LOVE TO DANCE


Since my high school days I have been joining Dance Clubs and Dance Activities in our school. I have been with the Cheering Squad as a cheer dancer in all my 4 years in high school, have performed in the opening of the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) Season in Cuneta Astodome LIVE in Philippine Television, have time and again been on stage in our College Auditorium for different performances, and simply enjoy doing so even with friends and relatives on occasions.

Right now, I would very much love to continue learning with the Ballroom Dancing. A sister to grandmother is up to now very active with it (yes, you heard that right…grandmother!). Well, it’s in the genes! She have her own dance instructor to swing and dance the night away; and it will be really fun do that myself. I have once tried being in the arms of a professional dance instructor, and I can say “It’s like floating in the air!” One truly can be inspired to keep learning once you try that.

But as of the moment, I continue to thirst myself by watching Shall We Dance and Who Can Dance; and do the much needed stretching’s and practicing’s. Most probably, come holiday season I can finally show off my dance moves once again.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape