Saturday, November 7, 2009

HOLIDAY SEASON


The scent of the coming holiday season can be felt in this end of the globe, the chilly nights, the twinkling of the wind chimes, the lights and decors in the neighborhood, the increasing number of shoppers,…the jolliness of everyone as the end of the year comes at a fast pace.

There may be different ways in celebrating it from every nation but it brings out the same feeling of exuberance as everyone awaits 2010. Beliefs and festivity of different kind ranges from gift giving, fireworks display, countdown and cheers, street dancing, or magnanimous to simple family and friends gathering. But whatever way one chooses, it always ends up with an appreciation for the year that had passed.

After economic recessions and individual declines, I wonder how it will be this year end. One thing I will be certain of…I am here able to thank the heavens. I am breathing and I am blessed with people I love most.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape