Thursday, October 15, 2009

DREAM CAR


Who wouldn’t dream of having his/her own car?!
I’ve always dreamed of one day driving my very own convertible Mercedes Benz (MB) as I cruise along the wide highways of USA. (That’s a double dream since I am yet to go to another country beside my very own, Philippines! Haha!)

But this does not stop me from asking my dad about cars since he’s one of those that knows the in’s and out’s of a vehicle. I once posted about having engine trouble once and how he gave me a full lecture on it. This time though we had a chat on the advantages and disadvantages of having a car that ran on Diesel and not gas.

Diesel parts are easily found though at a higher price, but the gas consumption is not as much of a trouble since it is cheaper than petroleum. I am sure there are technical people to assist me when the time comes for me to buy the said parts. I once heard of this Diesel Parts Pros. that offers reliable replacement and quality parts with warranty. For now though, I would have to buy myself a car to put these Diesel parts to ;)

3 comments:

2Wired2Tired said...

Interesting. I've never thought of using diesal parts before.

I like your blog. Found you on Mom Bloggers Follower Group. I'm now following and looking forward to reading more.

JENIE=) said...

=) tnx...will be visiting you too fellow mom!

Anonymous said...

just post yr pic standing besides the benz when the time comes.

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape