Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SO SORRY

It had been days since I last stayed more than 5 minutes in front of my PC, more so, my blogging. I apologize for not being able to go back to all my friends dropping by right away…but I promise to try and say hello.

I had those terrible attack of headaches that goes with my monthly flux…pressure, eyestrain, hunger, or any contributing factor triggers it more easily at this period and so I try to go easy than pop up time and again the only pill that works against it, mefenamic acid 500mg SF (Super Fast acting, but takes really half an hour on me). Grrr…maybe I can go have my head exchanged for another. Who wants it? (haha)

And so please bear with me as I try to catch up with those missed days…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we do get our off days too, so don't you worry and don't forget your coffee huh!

riablahgs said...

Hope all is well now :)

Jennifer said...

Aww, feel better soon!!

I'm stopping by from MBC (even though I'm not a mom, so I hope they don't kick me out) to say hello! You have an adorable blog :) I'm a Future Baby Makin' Machine, trying to prepare to become a mommy! Hope you'll share your wisdom with me!

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape