Friday, July 3, 2009

I MISS THE LECTURES

It’s been a while since I last stood in front of listeners giving out lectures. Incurred knowledge was shared to the best of my abilities, and I’m proud to say that I was able to please the audience. It started out with one-on-one diet counseling, which I proved myself effective. My superior pushed me into achieving more…I didn’t believe myself to handle such a task at first. She gave me more challenges and responsibilities I didn’t know I’m capable of, more so, good at. Diet lectures increased to more than one audience…until without noticing, I’m handling a group discussion.

Its exhilarating when I was invited to give a talk in an outside the work environment…75 Ateneo employees attended, and was pleased with the expertise. I’m really proud with that achievement, and I miss having to impart learning. I miss giving out lectures.

And I am actually thinking of doing so again.

Glitter Words

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape