Tuesday, June 9, 2009

LONG TIME CRUSH

Am I hypnotized?
I can’t take my eyes off you
A beautiful creation perfected…the product—YOU!

Oblivious to my ever watchful stares
You went on your way
Striding…gliding with that very sexy sway.

My moment froze when you first looked straight into my eye
Pulse raising, palm sweating, I waited for your smile
I held on to that gaze, and melted away when you said “hi!”

Even in my dream I see those thick lashed eyes
Full, inviting lips and a bod so nice
Even those hands, almost perfect…I’m not really surprised.

An architect, they say you are
Great at playing billiards, what I’ve seen so far
If only I can go back to college days to finally let happen my dreams of you and me, as par!

Yes it’s been 13 long years since I last saw you
But to this day I remember you
The beautiful you that makes me long for atleast someone like you…if not you.


Glitter Words

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape