Saturday, May 30, 2009

VETERINARIAN


A collegue invited me over for a long overdue chat. With me is a half roll of Red Ribbon’s Mango Cake (one of my favorites! Yummy!)


I almost forgot how loud her father was…until I heard him bellowing on top of his lungs- on his dog. Yes, to a dog. Yes, the dog claws and barks a lot. Yes, the dog chews on their furniture and scatters the trash. Then again, these destructive behavior according to a veterinarian they consulted is a result of the dog’s depression. Possibly because the dog is left home alone often, plus the constant maltreatment it receives from its master.


Unfortunately, her father either does not believe in the rationale laid down by the pet doctor to them, or he just doesn’t really care for his dog and shouldn’t be having one in the first place.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape