Thursday, April 23, 2009

“SEE EACH OTHER”

I prefer to call it “seeing each other” and not dating all the time. I do go out once in a while, I sometimes date, but sometimes just “see each other”.

“Seeing each other” is basically very light dating. Grabbing a bite to eat or have coffee for just an hour or two. Comfy getting to know each other…, finding out if we can be at real ease in each others company, and if there’s a possibility for the next stage, which is dating.

In dating, if before it’s mostly crowded places and day time endeavors…now he’s worthy of night outs and quiet places. More intimate settings and well-prepared dress-ups are considered.

This preferred arrangement not only save my time and effort, but also ensures my safety. I can’t very well just trust anybody asking me out, can I? “Seeing each other” has an easy way out to unwanted companions as well, and dating gives you more time to savor the companionship.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape