CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, April 18, 2009

ONE ORDINARY DAY


I’m just lazing around all day yesterday, and by late afternoon, I popped myself up in a bunch of feather pillows with a book to fill-up the remaining time of the day. With an ice cold four-seasons on my side table, and lite music to soothe my senses. At one time, I closed my eyes and had a short nap. I woke with a jolt to a loud thumping a few paces away…my little girl with her drum set. I watched her with a smile on my face. So content am I just to look at her, prettily perched on her tiny stool with her long hair parted in the middle in two separate pig-tails.

The humid day dragged on, night time came…and still, it’s just one ordinary day.

0 remarks:

There was an error in this gadget
 
ss_blog_claim=5534534228c1408ecd364641fd2893aa ss_blog_claim=5534534228c1408ecd364641fd2893aa