Saturday, April 18, 2009

ONE ORDINARY DAY


I’m just lazing around all day yesterday, and by late afternoon, I popped myself up in a bunch of feather pillows with a book to fill-up the remaining time of the day. With an ice cold four-seasons on my side table, and lite music to soothe my senses. At one time, I closed my eyes and had a short nap. I woke with a jolt to a loud thumping a few paces away…my little girl with her drum set. I watched her with a smile on my face. So content am I just to look at her, prettily perched on her tiny stool with her long hair parted in the middle in two separate pig-tails.

The humid day dragged on, night time came…and still, it’s just one ordinary day.

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape