Friday, April 3, 2009

HOT-TEMPERED



That lady in the grocery may be like my hot-tempered neighbor!

I hear him shouting, jeering, yelling, rumbling, squabbling, bickering, clucking his tongue or banging doors most of the time. I don't really know what causes such reactions, but the constant manifestation of his anger reminds me of an article I've read in my college days. Something about a "relief room" in Tokyo that people go to. A release-tension room where they pay to smash false ceramic antiques. I remember very well that they most often have clients with unfaithful spouses or tyrannical bosses. Maybe my neighbor is stressed out too...unfortunately, he have only his door and other people's ear to use as his own destressor!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape