Saturday, March 21, 2009

GRUMPY ME

Yes, I'm getting grumpier each day...because its been days that my pc updated itself, and is now requiring a password to gain access. This isn't how it was before, but when a computer technician helped me purge a virus that slows down my computer, he downloaded something else...and up to now not responding to my summons to fix this irregularity. This is one of the character traits I hate most in others, and I find it veru irresponsible of him. He should be the one to volunteer to undo whatever it is he did...and be apologetic of it. Or to atleast give me an idea of what is happening, and not being invisible all of a sudden!

Grrr! Now I have to go and rent just to access my sites. Who wouldn't feel this way?!

No comments:

Search For Posts

RESPECTFULLY YOURS...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape